After completing the study, graduates are:
- Able to arrange interior concept based on human behavior, technical aspect, and values that related to interior design.
- Able to design an interior concept independently both in manual and digital to fulfill user community needs for residential to public space project based on design theory, user need study, and interior design problems.
- Able to design thematic interior element (furniture, wall, ceiling and floor) based on technical characteristic and material aesthetic.
- Able to produce interior design planning as a proposed problem solving and fulfill community needs that accountable and qualified in function, aesthetic, construction, and meaningful.
- Able to communicate ideas in visual language that communicative and informative.
- Able to design an interior and its elements that prioritize local indigenous, green design and sustainability.
- Able to produce interior design work that has good selling value as a professional or entrepreneur (designpreneur).
- Able to build independent business in interior design.
- Able to design interiors in accordance with the development of global trends.
- Able to Design Commercial & Hospitality Interior by paying attention to space needs and user behavior.
- Able to design furniture and interior accessories by paying attention to the needs of the user behaviour.
Source : BINUS UNIVERSITY OFFICIAL CURRICULUM SITE